Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where as if you reduce somthing you pick something else up.

Funny how I haven't really tought about it but suddently realize that my cigarette consumption fell from 1/2 to sometimes a full pack a day to somewhere between 3 and 6 cigarettes a day. I don't know it just happened like that without me doing nothing really special. On the other hand my changing of working environement as brought something new in the equation: a coffee machine that dosen't charge you 2$ everytime. Let me just say that I may be smoking alot less but I'm also drinking alot more coffee!!!

Is it good, is it bad? don't really know. Coffee's probably not that good for your body anyway, but I must admit I'm feeling alot more the benefits of less cigarettes than I am the down sides of more coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment