Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When the weather's nice!

Allright, I haven't posted in way too long. I just been lazy.......really, I wish I could give a better excuse but I just can't! It's all my fault I haven't taken the time to. But this morning as I was commuting to work I suddently realize I was totally "in the zone". You know when it seems like you're just floating to your destination, when suddently you don't feel, and couldn't care less about your cadence or the speed you're going.

Then it struck me. I don't know where you're from but right now in Montreal it's probably the best time of the year to ride. Sunny, around 0°C (32°F), not much wind, it's just perfect. You're not all sweaty as you get to work, but you're not freezing either. You don't need to haul around an extra everything you're wearing beacouse it's gonna be soaking wet when you get there, but you don't need to be dressed so you can't even flex your arms 'cause it's minus 100°! But, you also need to consider that when you make it back home at night you need to be well dressed because as the sunsets it becomes alot colder, but hey, it's Montreal; and if you know how to stack layers properly you're all good!

Let's enjoy it while the fingers aren't freezing yet and the cold dosen't bite the face too bad.

Happy riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment